1. An Introduction Paragraph that:
- grabs the reader’s attention
- directly states your thesis
2. At least 3 body paragraphs that:
- each focus on a related subtopic
- contain in-text citations for the sources you used (at least 5)
3. A conclusion paragraph that ties together the main points of your paper
4. A bibliography that:
- Is located at the end of your research paper, and contains the heading “Bibliography”
- Contains entries written in the correct format
- Includes a citation for each source you used (at least 5)
- Is alphabitized by the first letter of each entry
OF COURSE, YOUR ENTIRE PAPER SHOULD BE YOUR OWN WORDS, CLEAR AND THOUGHTFULLY WRITTEN, AND FREE OF CARELESS MISTAKES!
Extra Credit- There are two options for extra credit on this assignment. You can do either or both.
1. (5 points)–Include two relevant images, correctly attributed, in your Research Paper Post
2. (10 points)–Create digital story that is related to your research, and embed it in your Research Paper Post. Use one of the tools listed under “Digital Storytelling” on the Student Page